Rustenburg Procad TrainingAdd to favourites
Procad Training provide the following:
- AutoCAD – Fundamentals/Advanced/3D Modelling
- Inventor – Beginners/Advanced
- Revit – Beginners/Advanced
Full Time & Part Time, Drafting Courses
- 4 Month Full Time, 8am to 13:30pm, Monday to Thursday
- 1 Year Part Time, 17:30pm to 19:30pm, Monday to Thursday
Brief Description of Drafting Courses,
- The program is designed to equip learners with skills to enter the drafting environment.
- It is intended for learners wanting to enter the drafting industry as tracers and Draughtsman.
- In this course you will learn, all of the techniques and skills that you’ll use as a Draughts person working with AutoCAD.
- Your course includes all of the learning material, instructional support and software that you will need.
Course will also include:
- Structural Design, Theory & Practice Classes
- Mathematical tools & Techniques for Drafting Classes
- We also provide Pre– to Post sales, support, implantation and customization on numerous Autodesk software, from AutoCAD LT to 3ds Max Design
3d modelling, 3ds Max design, architectural drafting, AutoCAD, autocad courses, autocad drafting, autocad software, AutoCAD training, autodesk, autodesk authorized training centre, computer drafting, drafting training, Procad, procad training, Revit, Rustenburg, rustenburg 3d modelling, rustenburg 3ds Max design, rustenburg architectural drafting, rustenburg autocad, rustenburg autocad courses, rustenburg autocad drafting, rustenburg autocad software, Rustenburg AutoCAD training, rustenburg autodesk, rustenburg autodesk authorized training centre, rustenburg computer drafting, rustenburg drafting training, rustenburg procad, rustenburg procad training, Rustenburg Revit, rustenburg short courses, rustenburg training, rustenburg training for autocad, short courses, Training, training for autocad