Rustenburg Procad TrainingAdd to favoritesMerk as Gunsteling
Procad Training provide the following:
- AutoCAD – Fundamentals/Advanced/3D Modelling
- Inventor – Beginners/Advanced
- Revit – Beginners/Advanced
Full Time & Part Time, Drafting Courses
- 4 Month Full Time, 8am to 13:30pm, Monday to Thursday
- 1 Year Part Time, 17:30pm to 19:30pm, Monday to Thursday
Brief Description of Drafting Courses,
- The program is designed to equip learners with skills to enter the drafting environment.
- It is intended for learners wanting to enter the drafting industry as tracers and Draughtsman.
- In this course you will learn, all of the techniques and skills that you’ll use as a Draughts person working with AutoCAD.
- Your course includes all of the learning material, instructional support and software that you will need.
Course will also include:
- Structural Design, Theory & Practice Classes
- Mathematical tools & Techniques for Drafting Classes
- We also provide Pre– to Post sales, support, implantation and customization on numerous Autodesk software, from AutoCAD LT to 3ds Max Design