Rustenburg November 2012 NewsletterAdd to favourites
This year has gone past so fast. We are already at the end of November and everybody is already buying xmas presents for their loved ones. Around the corner is the December holiday. What will you be doing this festive holiday? Some will be going to the coast or some will be spending time at home with their family. Where ever you may be, Rusties wants to wish you a blessed holiday time.
For many Rustenburgers the end of November means the opening of the brand new Platinum Square Mall. It is located at Corner of Howick Ave & Platinum Boulevard, Cashan,Rustenburg. There is something for everyone there.
- New Clients
- Businesses in the spot light
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Info on Polygraph Tests
- November movie competition
- Thought of the Month
Rusties would like to welcome the following new clients to our site:
- Die Koek Boutique
- Exclusive Nappy World
- NW Construction Chemicals
- Chantell Vorster Photography
- Môrester Orphanage
- Exquisite Living
- Direct Productions
- Jeremy Meiring Optometrist
- Yummy Funny Party Shop
- Total Wound Care
- Procad Training
- Gantt Chart Project Management
Businesses in the spot light
The following clients have been rotated to the Rusties homepage:
- Nerenne Home Nursing
- Oupa’s Attic Antiques and Collectables
- North West Polygraph Services
- Annie’s Nails
- Baits 4 U
- Ebenhaezer Castle
- FGL Associates
- Casa Bella Guesthouse
Rusties has the following events on our events calendar:
The following events took place during the month of November:
- Art in the Berg
- Golf Day
- The Platinum Food and Wine Affair
- Black Velvet – Baby one more time concert
Info on Polygraph Tests
A Polygraph test is also known as a Lie-Detector test. The test measures and records several physiological indices such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and skin conductivity while the subject is asked various questions and must then answer the questions. It is believed that deceptive answers will produce physiological responses that can be differentiated from those associated with non-deceptive answers. Polygraph tests are usually used by corporate firms, small businesses, law enforcement, attorneys and by the general public. The tests are done using the most advanced technology available and the person doing the test must have received a high standard of training.
You can use polygraph test for:
- Truth verification testing: Theft, Fraud, Drug and substance abuse, Arson, assault, infidelity, Racism, Sexual harassment, corruption, insurance fraud, and domestic dispute, pre employment/screening.
- Periodic testing: It is preformed quarterly to verify whether or not employees have been involved in unknown activities that may be destructive to the organization.
- Pre employment/ screening tests: It can be used to find out previous conviction, undeclared dismissal, theft at previous employment, syndicate involvement, drug or alcohol abuse, falsifying of documents, false information on resume.
Information was provided by Johan Terblanche of Global Polygraph Services. For more info on the subject, contact Johan on 0823386994.
November movie competition
We would like to thank all our movie subscribers for their support of the movie competition. Our winner of the November movie competition is none other than Brigette Gerber. Congratulations on winning 2x single movie vouchers. We will be contacting you for the claiming of your prize.
Thought of the Month
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
Verse of the month
2 Corinthians 11:30
“If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.”