Date(s) - 03/08/2019
3:30 pm - 11:30 pm
WHEN – 3 August 2019
WHERE – Hedgehog’s Nest, Rustenburg
TIME – 15h30 for 16h00
It is that time again, the highlight of Rustenburg’s calendar.
Peter Bondesio and Heidi Hollywood joins forces yet again to bring you a bigger, better and even more spectacular fashion extravaganza!
Heidi Peter Couture present: I have a dream.
As per usual, this will be a sensory explosion of fun, creativity, famous artists and of course, glamorous models with the most amazing and colorful creations.
The beneficiary of this fashion show is PinkDrive,- a non-profit organisation, with the focus on the prevention of Breast cancer, Prostate and Testicular cancer with the message of “early detection can help prolong life’s“ PinkDrive conducts free mammograms to medical uninsured communities
All the money raised from this event will be used to fund our big event for next year where PinkDrive will also be the main beneficiary of the 2020 event.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- R500 per person: 1 x seat at your selected table with a hearty meal and wine
- R5 000 per table: 10 seats at your selected table with a hearty meal and wine
- R50 000 per table: VIP table, 10 seats at the selected table with an exquisite meal, wine, whiskey or brandy or gin.
Should you wish to join this initiative by means of a sponsorship, donation or with the arrangements et alia.
Kindly contact Lourisa Venter on 0828064352.
Want to be a hostess?
Follow these steps…
- Get 9 friends together and ask them too deposit the money into your account or they can give you cash if you prefer.
- Go to the following link; http://bit.ly/HPC_2019 and book your preferred table, remember the quicker you do it the better your seats will be, there is only a few seats close to the ramp. (NB Please select whether Hedgehog’s Nest should provide table decor, or will you provide decor)
- On the day of the event you can decorate your table like a dream, the theme for the event “I have a dream”
- Hedgehogs Nest will supply the tablecloth and all the cutlery, you will be responsible for the rest like serviettes, overlays, flowers and anything you can dream of.
- You can start decorating at 08:00 in the morning but everybody must please be finished with their decorations by 14:00 so the judges can have enough time to walk through the tables and select the winners.