Interview with Hannes Filander from North West Cash Loans.
1. Who are you and what do you do?
I am Hannes Filander and I am the manager of North West Cash Loans in Ridder St, East End, Rustenburg.
2. When did you start doing what you are doing and why?
I started in the cash loans business in June 2007 because I enjoy working with numbers and I have good collaboration skills.
3. What are your specialties?
To help people get loans and to maintain a good relationship beween my clients and myself.
4. What challenges have you faced and how did you overcome them?
The biggest challenge for me was to learn the programmes and procedures when people came in to apply for loans. It is a complicated system with many factors taken into consideration which requires time and patience to learn.
5. What is your one killer piece of advice?
At the end of the day you have to be honest with your clients and keep everything confidential. Most people are affraid and ashamed of going to cash loans so always keep their interests at heart.