Rusties had an interview with Sabai Jai Thai Massage & Day Spa. A local massage and day spa in Rustenburg.
1. Who are you and when did you start this business?
Lizanne Saayman (Manager) we started planning the business in 2012. We revamped the house in 2013 to 2014. Business doors opened April 2014.
2. What inspires you to start this type of business?
Creating job opportunities for the less fortunate Thai people. They are masters in what they do, and this is an opportunity to implement that greatness in South-Africa and teach South-Africans their unique techniques.
3. What are your speciality?
Traditional Thai massage.
4. What is your most famous service Rustenburgers book at your spa and why do you think it’s so popular?
Our most famous massages is Traditional Thai massage and Hot oil massage. Because of the unique skills that is both healing and relaxing
5. What challenges did you have to face and how did you overcome it?
We had a lot to deal with thus far, no specifics but with the guiding Hand of our Heavenly Father we managed to successfully overcome all obstacles
6.What is your one killer advice for other people in your line of business?
It always seems impossible until it’s done.
Here is what you can expect to see when you visit Sabai Jai Thai Massage & Day Spa: